Fitting Appointments, updated April 2021
All fitting consultations in our studio are fully compliant with the Government’s health regulations. B&A has reduced its consultation hours. Fitting appointments are available on Saturdays and selected weekdays, by appointment only. We try to accommodate your requests and offer fitting consultations that fit your diary. For enquiries, please email email@example.com
Procedures for Fitting Appointments
PLEASE READ THE BELOW BEFORE ATTENDING YOUR APPOINTMENT
We are sure you understand why we must ask for your co-operation and strict adherence to the safety measures laid out below: The health and safety of our clients and staff is very important to us. Please help us by being alert and vigilant at all times.
- If you are feeling unwell or are showing any COVID-19 symptoms, however mild, please DO NOT attend and let us know immediately. We do not want to compromise the quality of our service, but we must stay safe and it is easy to re-schedule.
- You may come accompanied by one other person, if necessary, but please avoid and notify us beforehand.
- The one-on-one consultations and fittings are currently restricted to the client and consultant only.
- Please wait outside our studio until we are ready and can invite you in.
- Please wear a face covering when you enter our studio.
- We will ask you to use a hand sanitiser immediately you enter our studio.
- Whilst in the studio, please avoid touching any surfaces.
- Please keep at least 1m distance apart and preferably 2m (6 feet) where possible and at all times.
- Our consultants will work with you in our fitting room(s) and will wear PPE for our mutual protection.
- If you are unclear or concerned about any of our safety procedures, please feel free to openly discuss it with us, any time.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
All the best, your B&A Team