Bride & Alter has been the bridal alteration specialist in London for over twenty-five years. We offer trade-standard Bridal Alterations to bridal stores and designers. With an experienced and professional team of fitting consultants, tailors, seamstresses and dressmakers we are proud to call these long-established bridal houses in London our partners: Charlie Brear, Phillipa Lepley, Blackburn Bridal, Naomi Neoh, Sally Lacock, Susanne Neville, David Fielden.
We offer a high quality alteration service keeping the original finish, style and proportions, maintaining the integrity of the original. We ensure that signature standards of wedding dress designers and fashion brands are continued. Alteration and tailoring of complex garments whether bridal, high-end fashion, evening wear, delicate, embellished fabrics or complex dress construction are our strengths but of course we also shorten suit trousers and sleeves, as well as take in the sides of suits and dinner jackets.
Supporting Bridal Designers and Shops
Are you looking for a bridal alteration service to enhance and compliment your services? We can tailor our services around your needs whether it is for all your brides, sample sales or in addition to your in-house tailoring team – looking after your overflow. Let’s discuss how we can support you best! For sample sales we can provide you with vouchers and point of sales cards.
If you would like to find out more about us, please do get in touch! 020 7498 4360, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highest quality alterations and tailoring services
- Maintaining original designer finishes
- Consistent Quality Control
- Client fittings in store by appointment
- Price list – indicative, customised for shop requirements
- Standard turnaround bridal dress alterations 4-8 weeks, depending on dress style
- Express service available, 25% express charges apply
- Free daily pick-up/delivery service in central London
- Free alteration hotline providing technical support for sales staff (opening hours)
- Sales staff training in basic fitting, pinning and alteration advice
- Walk through new collections discussing potential alterations
- Opening times: Monday – Saturday, 9am to 6pm, Wednesday 11am to 8pm