Bride & Alter has been the bridal alteration specialist in London for thirty years. We offer trade-standard Bridal Alterations to bridal stores and designers. With an experienced and professional team of fitting consultants, tailors, seamstresses and dressmakers, we are proud to call long-established bridal houses in London our partners: Phillipa Lepley, Pronovias, Catherine Deane, Susanne Neville, Lovely Bride and Rock & Lace amongst others.
We offer a high-quality alteration service keeping the original finish, style and proportions, maintaining the integrity of the original. Thus, we ensure and continue the signature standards of wedding dress designers and fashion brands. Our strengths are alterations and tailoring of complex garments, whether bridal, high-end fashion, evening wear, delicate, embellished fabrics, or challenging dress construction. Still, we also shorten suit trousers and sleeves and take in the sides of suits and dinner jackets.
Our Support to Bridal Designers and Shops
Are you looking for a bridal alteration service to enhance and compliment your services? We can tailor our alteration services to your needs. Are you looking for a full-time alteration partner, a team in addition to your in-house tailoring team, or simply experts altering your sample dresses? Let’s discuss how we can support you best.
Please email us to find out more about our services. firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 020 7498 4360.
- Highest quality alterations and tailoring services
- Maintaining original designer finishes
- Consistent Quality Control
- Client fittings in store by appointment
- Price list – indicative, customised for shop requirements
- Standard turnaround bridal dress alterations 6-8 weeks, depending on dress style
- Express service available, express charges apply
- Free regular pick-up/delivery service in central London
- Free alteration hotline providing technical support for sales staff (workroom opening hours)
- Sales staff training in basic fitting, pinning and alteration advice
- Walk through new collections discussing potential alterations
- Consultation times: Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, 9am to 6pm